What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a an energetic individual to manage all incoming and outgoing contracts, subcontracts, and change orders, as well as certificates of insurance for Aldridge and subcontractors. In this role you will create contracts and subcontracts, route for approval, distribute to subcontractors, and submit for full execution by executive management.
What you’ll do:
· Route all customer contracts and change orders for approval by Project Manager, Division Manager and Executive Management .
· Create and route all subcontractors to Project Manager, Division Manager, and Executive Management for approval and execution.
· Secure certificate of insurance from insurance broker, as well as bond if required.
· Keep records of all certifications from subcontracts and request certifications if missing.
· Support the contract review and insurance requirements process
· Report to work ready to perform assigned tasks by using established safe work practices.
· Report all unsafe behaviors and/or conditions, near misses, incidents and injuries to your supervisor immediately. Take immediate action as appropriate if you observe something that could cause injury to a fellow worker.
· Participate in all required safety training.
Who you are:
· Computer skills including Word and Excel. Insurance background a plus.
· Ability to communicate and work effectively with various personnel.
· Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
· Experience supporting contract review and insurance requirement process a plus.
· Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Previous experience in contract management, insurance programs or as a paralegal.
· Provide a high level of customer service with Aldridge Management, client etc.
Who we are:
Aldridge, a family owned company, is one of the largest specialty contractors in the US, dealing in the power and transportation markets. We have built a reputation as a trusted source in the construction industry, with close to 70 years in business, 1,200 employees, and offices and job sites nationwide. Our continued success is attributed to our commitment to quality, attention to project planning, and dedication to an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
Aldridge’s mission is to build and strengthen America’s infrastructure, and that starts with building the strongest team. We have sustained significant growth and foresee that continuing for years to come. Our ability to execute difficult projects is made possible by engaging passionate, forward thinking, and innovative people.
What we offer:
At Aldridge, you will be a valued member of our workforce and receive:
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Competitive Salaries
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
· Health Wellness Programs
· Life and Disability Insurance
Aldridge cares about our team members and the communities in which they live. We are proud to support and participate in:
· Bridges to Prosperity
· Bucks for Burn
· Special Olympics’ Polar Plunge
· Feed My Starving Children
· Greenhouse Scholars
This job-specific task list covers only the most important job duties. Employees assigned to this position title will also perform other occasional work assignments not mentioned above, including temporary assignments, training assignments, and other related duties. Aldridge is an EEO Employer and will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.